Very interesting;  thanks much for the info.  I would not have figured this
distro, but that's mea culpa because I know zip about it and have no
experience with it.  (experience has been exclusively Red Hat EL, Fedora and
Ubuntu, thus fah, as we say up here.)

Also Gnome exclusively, but more than willing to try out KDE.

Interesting also about the graphics drivers included, although games are not
a priority, either for me personally or some of the organizations thinking
about going open sauce here.  (the more the merrier!)

Thanks also for that link, Bill.  Will do due diligence and all that happy
hoss pucky ASAP.

Old Farmer Dave