On Thu, 2008-06-26 at 15:41 -0400, Drew Van Zandt wrote:
> (That should in no way be construed as dislike of Python; it's
> language bigotry that is foolish.  Python is unlikely to be the best
> language ever written, 10,000 years from now.)

It is probably not the best language ever written even today.  On the
other hand, I'm pretty happy with Python.  One other nice aspect of
Python is that the language designers are eager to borrow good ideas
from other languages.  With any luck it will continue to absorb other
ideas and minimize the number of new tricks that this old dog has to
learn.

--
Lloyd Kvam
Venix Corp