The Ah of a battery may depend quite a lot on the current drawn from it; I'd
look for a datasheet, it probably has an Ah/current graph.

You need a pretty high-power switcher to feed that current at 19.5VDC, in
electronics-land that's a TON of power.  Definitely something with an
external power FET and a big-ass inductor.  Niftier switchers these days
might get the physical size of the inductor down a bit, but it has to be
rated at the max current you'll be drawing.

Do-able, but enough work that unless you can get a travel charger to solve
that part it might not be worth the headache - It Depends (TM).  One-shot,
or do you need 20 of them?

--DTVZ