On Fri, Dec 5, 2008 at 3:09 PM, Jerry Feldman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Last year I chose the Blackberry Curve for a number of the same reasons. I
> found it is more stable than my Palm Treo. I like the built-in GPS. The only
> drawback is that it does not sync on Linux. I use the address book,
> calendar, and memo. I can easilysync the calendar to Google, and the rest to
> Window at work. The challenge over the next month is to get USB to work on
> KVM/QEMU. I prefer the phone features over the Treo.

VirtualBox might be able to do the USB.  (not the GPL version yet). VMware
Workstation should (it's not free).  I'm not sure VMware Server does USB.

I've found VirtualBox deals with kernel updates with a reinitialize.  The
VMware products has to wait for an update from VMware.  Plus VirtualBox can
run headless.