On Wed, Jan 21, 2009 at 2:03 PM, Thomas Charron <twaf...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Wed, Jan 21, 2009 at 1:06 PM, Ben Scott <dragonh...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >  At least one person is confused here (me); possibly everybody.  :-)
>
>   All covered in http://www.postfix.org/ADDRESS_REWRITING_README.html

Or more specifically:
http://www.postfix.org/ADDRESS_REWRITING_README.html#canonical

> >  So, {can, how would} this be done in Postfix and/or Exim?
>
> I *think* it would be canonical_maps as was mentioned earlier, but
> don't quote me on that, all I did was read a little.  :-D  But your
> right, it ISN'T plain to do.

Sorry to be such a Webmin fan-boy, but Webmin makes it fairly *plain to do.*
Well, I'm not really *sorry*, because Webmin rocks, so if you don't like it,
suck it! ;-p

Oh, and I should have specified initially that the help text I copied and
pasted was from the *Postfix* webmin module, nothing to do with Exim.  Sorry
for the omission.  Well, not really *sorry*, because...  well... er... suck
it!

Please let it be known that the "it"s above that I am suggesting be sucked
are referencing Webmin and nothing at all to do with a phallus of mine or
anyone else.  Get your mind out of the gutter.  The sewer is much more
interesting.  Sorry if I offended.  Well, not really sorry... enough
already!

Enjoy!