Using Joomla currently; it seems to work well.  Some plugins were required
to make it do what we wanted, though.  In particular the built-in file
upload tool is crap, and there are form submission and tabbed-page plugins
that are quite handy.  Nontechnical folks can add, technical sorts can still
access HTML to make tweaks if they feel the need.  (It doesn't tie your
hands too much.)

--DTVZ