On Fri, 2009-06-19 at 21:01 -0400, Paul Lussier wrote:
> I have two beginner-level books from Addison Wesley's "Spring into..."
> series, "Spring into Linux" and "Spring into HTML and CSS".
>
> The GNHLUG library (or whatever) is welcome to them (tell me where to
> send them, or I can meet you for a beer sometime :)
>
> Let me know if the Library is interested.

The library is interested.  I just got another book case to hold books.
We already have "Spring into Linux".

PySIG is Thursday in Manchester, so that is one possibility for a hand
off.  My address is below if it is easier to just mail them.  Or I can
supply the beer, since you are supplying the books.

--
Lloyd Kvam
Venix Corp.

voice:  603-653-8139