I was at the library tonight and had no problem connecting.  Even
rebooted just to make sure it wasn't a fluke.

The only thing different was last time my hp2133 was restored from
hibernating and tonight it was from a cold boot.  Not that it has
problems restoring from hibernation and connecting to our home wifi
networks.    Strange.

FYI the Nashua library has free access to a number of 'for-pay'
databases, like Ancestry.com (genealogy, including scanned/indexed
census records) and newsbank.com (historical scanned/indexed US
newspapers).  Sadly access is tied to their locked down WinPCs -- just
being on the library network is not enough.    Other databases can be
used from home if you log in with your library ID.

-marc

Marc Nozell (m...@nozell.com) http://www.nozell.com/blog