On Sun, Oct 4, 2009 at 10:33 PM, Kenny Lussier <kluss...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I just spent about 30 seconds on their site, and found the Mac Mini tech
> specs. You need this:
> http://store.apple.com/us/product/MB570Z/A?fnode=MTY1NDA5OQ&mco=MTA4NTYxMDQ

  Alex mentioned VGA.  That adapter provides DVI.

  Perhaps you should have spent more than 30 seconds.  ;-)

  FYI, "Mini DisplayPort" is apparently Yet Another Apple Proprietary
Connector.  Apple does love making goofy connectors.  I guess it's
somewhat forgivable in this case, given the small form factor of the
Mini.  And at least it actually gives you all the pins of the original
connector.  (Apple has introduced at least two SCSI connectors which
sacrifice signal lines.)

-- Ben