> I note the most important programming tool is present, located about
> one foot to the left of the keyboard.  ;-)

Indeed; that would be my afternoon cup of tea.  :-)

I have a perhaps interesting strategy, which is to save tedious, repetitive
tasks
(which cannot be easily or safely automated, anyway) for the early morning
before
the $MORNING_BEVERAGE kicks in.  I leave careful instructions for my morning

self at the end of the day.

Hopefully the convergence of TVs, monitors, and cell phone displays (which,
I am told, are optimized for viewing in either orientation) will result in a
unified
display with all of the best features... for 10 cents per square inch or
similar.  ;-)

--DTVZ