Does anyone have any experience with providing a Linux distribution for a
Kiosk sort of device?  Thus far, our internal development has been on Ubuntu
with a commercial Qt license, however at this stage we need to start looking
at this device being 'manufacturable', which means looking at things such as
support agreements, etc.

  Specifically, I would like to have the capability to say, easily create a
custom installation disk with minimumal 'roll your own'.  Yes, I know how to
create a Ubuntu installer with a fixed set of packages.  But I'd really like
to have tools available which are supported and tested.

  I'm really suprised I've never seen a 'KioskOS'.

--
-- Thomas