On 1/26/2011 2:18 PM, Benjamin Scott wrote:
>  On Wed, Jan 26, 2011 at 12:26 PM, Dan Jenkins <d...@rastech.com>
>  wrote:
> >> There's no equivalent listing I can find in Netflix.
>  http://www.netflix.com/BrowseSelection
>
>  Use the "Watch Instantly" box in the lower left to limit to diskless
>  content.

FYI, the above only works if you are not logged in to a Netflix account.
If you are logged in, it redirects to WiHome page.
Choosing SciFi category, for example, shows 17 titles when not logged in.
Logging in to Netflix, shows 167 titles under that genre.
So, unless you sign up, you can't see what's really available.
I think that's what the OP was talking about. You can't really see what
you get unless you sign up first. As there's a free 30 day trial, it's
not much of a problem.

>  Or try <http://instantwatcher.com/> for a less pretty, but possibly
>  more powerful, UI.

Cool. Didn't know this existed.