I think the problem is with the system. If you cannot boot from the CD
Rom then I think you may have a more serious problem. I am somewhat
anti-Dell because of the 2 pieces of crap servers Boston User Groups
bought a few years ago (1 for BLU). Both systems failed after time.

Jerry Feldman <g...@blu.org>
Boston Linux and Unix
PGP key id:3BC1EB90