Those are either clients or, protocols -- I presume you meant H323, not
232...

You will be hard pressed to find an off-the-shelf OSS product that works
well for videoconferencing.

Vmukti was around for a while, but they seem to have gone commercial.

Freeswitch is an awesome softswitch.  The switch natively supports video
over SIP or H323.
The conferencing module seems to have configuration switches for video, yet
there is not much talk about
people using it that way.

http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Mod_conference

Sylkserver is an excellent multimedia conferencing server that I use for
everything but video; I think it would not be too far
a leap to make it work with video,

All of these solutions would require work.

- Gerry
Telosity.com