I had a Buffalo WZR-HP-G300NH router for a while.  I did install DD-WRT on it
(wasn't installed from factory).  I ended up replacing it with a linux box to
do my routing (even with a rack of Cisco routers/L3 switches behind me).  :)

I didn't have any problems with DD-WRT on it.  USB even worked without a
problem (ext3 support I believe with FTP and ?NFS?).  Do remember it supported
vlan tagging, but didn't use the feature.  DD-WRT will support the three
networks, and iptables (a bit cumbersome to edit if my memory servers).

Michael