In our last exciting episode, Mark Komarinski (mkomarin...@wayga.org) said:
> I'm still trying to figure out what advantages this gives me since most
> of the world (including $EMPLOYER) is still IPv4-only, but I figure if
> use starts to increase I'll be ready for it.

To me, the usefulness immediately comes into play in that I can reach the
hosts on my home network remotely without going through painful header
mangling with NAT and port redirection on my network edge. I have various
firewall rules blocking inbound access as necessary, of course.

This all hinges on having remote IPv6 connectivity, naturally, but this
is slowly becoming more commonplace.

> HE has really good directions on how to set up the broker on your
> particular system.

Can't say enough good things about Hurricane Electric.

--
Jason T. Nelson <j...@jtn.cx>
GPG key 0xFF676C9E