The first Nashua LUG meeting was so much fun that we've decided to do it
again.

What topics do people want to hear about at the LUG meeting in Nashua? Does
anyone have a topic/project that they would like to present next month or
in the future?

It will be held at MakeIt Labs again on Tuesday, February 5th

29 Crown Street,
Nashua, NH 03060

http://makeitlabs.com/about/map/
MakeIt Labs is actually located on the backside of the building at 29 Crown
St. and can be a bit tricky to find. To get here, you will need to pass the
place the GPS says we are at by at least 200 yards. Take a right onto the
tree lined dirt road after Greenerd Press.  The dirt road turns right to
the train yard and MakeIt Labs parking lot.