FYI: I added MakeIt Labs' driveway + parking area to OpenStreetMap,
the other day. It looks like it's propagated into the OSM-based
`MapQuest Open' site:

     http://open.mapquest.com/?q=MakeIt+Labs

If you ask it for driving directions, it'll still stop early on Crown
Street rather than leading around to the driveway--not sure if that's
due to a failure to properly connect things up on my part, or if it's
due to some shortcoming in MapQuest's routing model.

The `big map of hackerspaces' on technomancy.org had a bug that was
preventing it from updating, but I talked to Rory and fixed that--
so now it's there, too.