We have an ancient device on the BLU server. We keep it on the local LAN
and we access it from one of the other systems . I looked into a PDU a few
years ago at algorithmics. We chose a non connected system. I believe that
Tripplite and APC have several models.

Sent from Galaxy S6 Android

Jerry Feldman <gaf.li...@gmail.com>
Boston Linux and Unix