On 1/22/21 1:24 PM, Derek Atkins wrote:

> On Fri, January 22, 2021 1:08 pm, Joshua Judson Rosen wrote:
>> On 1/22/21 12:26 PM, Derek Atkins wrote:
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> Yes, it is default-deny and you must enable what you want/need.
>>> You can certainly say "enable this JS source for this website only".  So
>>> you don't need to enable it globally.
>>
>> How? As I was hoping to thoroughly convey in my previous message,
>> I really don't see any way to do that.
>
> https://www.ghacks.net/2015/04/21/how-to-add-custom-site-exclusions-to-noscript/

Oh. That would be great, but that AFAICT ABE no longer exists in 2021 :(

It appears to have been dropped in 2017 with the 10.1.1 release,
when NoScript was rewritten as a WebExtension to work with newer
releases of Firefox.

A new ABE was supposed to be `coming soon' at the time, but....

Remark from the maintainer just 6 months ago
<https://forums.informaction.com/viewtopic.php?p=102191#p102201>:

        Most users didn't use ABE, but power users (and myself) did,
        and I've got some plans for that too, but unfortunately I
        first need to ensure it's not all lost work with Manifest V3.
        Contextual permissions are likely to come earlier,
        probably as a a further CUSTOM option (e.g. an "on this site only"
checkbox).

So I'm either too late or too early to be able to use ABE.

Other options?

--
Connect with me on the GNU social network:
<https://status.hackerposse.com/rozzin>