When: July 17, 2024 7:00PM EDT (6:30PM for Q&A)

Topic: Customizing GNOME with Extensions

Speakers: Abhishek Prakash

Location: Online: https://meet.jit.si/blu.org

We will not be live streaming as the YouTube the live streams have been
failing partway through our meetings. We will be recording the meeting
using Jitsi's recording feature.

Abhishek discusses customizing Gnome with GNOME Extensions

Abstract:

Abhishek demonstrates how to install and remove GNOME Extensions, where
to get them, and some best practices. He then shares some of his
favorite extensions and why he likes them.

Bio

Abhishek created “It's FOSS” in 2013 to share his Linux adventures. He
has a Master's degree in Engineering and years of IT industry
experience. Abhishek is a huge fan of Agatha Christie detective mysteries.

https://itsfoss.com/

For further information and directions please consult the BLU Web site:
http://www.blu.org

Our meeting recordings are on the Video tab: http://blu.org/video/

--

Jerry Feldman<gaf.li...@gmail.com>