On Sep 25 at 5:46pm, Ted Roche wrote:
Early this morning. Looks fixed.

9 PM on Sun 25 Sep. All looks well to me. No problems viewing. My credentials from the old system work. Editing works. Indexes work. Search works.

Again, kudos to Bruce for getting things switched over on short notice, and for shooting the trouble that occured.

I do have to say that, on the whole, I do like the new Twiki version. Nice use of color and icons and CSS and HTML presentation in general. Also some subtle but useful functional improvements. And the wealth of add-ons for things like calendars is great, too.