On 8/15/06, Bill McGonigle <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Here's a first pass at normalizing the MeetingIdeas and MeetingSpeakers
page:

http://wiki.gnhlug.org/twiki2/bin/view/Organizational/
MeetingIdeasSpeakers

 Like the general idea.  There's a way to make it so the section
headings ("Applications", etc.) span all the columns.  Check
PastEvents in the "Www" for the method.

Voice your objections - barring any I'll mark the two source pages as
deprecated and see about redirecting them here.

 I don't think TWiki supports redirects (although knowing TWiki, it
will probably be "there's a plugin for that").  After a merge, I
usually just replace the original(s) with a single line "Moved to
FooBar" message.

-- Ben