On 8/16/06, Bill Sconce <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
 Every time the topic gets brought up, there are always some people
 that say "Why incorporate?".

Doesn't it make anyone a little uneasy that one of them happens to be
the only person we have on this list who can say "IAAL"?

 Eh?  Are you referring to Ed Lawson?  I know he's a lawyer, and on
this list.  And while he's tried to stay out of the morass (not that I
blame him (it's probably a good sign for us that he's smart enough to
not want to get bogged down in it ;-) )), and of course I cannot speak
for him, I've gotten the impression that he thinks the general idea
affords worthwhile benefits.

Reference: http://www.mail-archive.com/gnhlug-org@mail.gnhlug.org/msg01941.html

 Or am I completely off-track again?

-- Ben