On 10/17/06, Rob Lembree <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Congratulations everyone.   We've been incorporated since 2000.

The articles were signed by Robert Lembree, Ed Lawson, Jerry Kubeck,
and Jeffry Smith.  Familiar names, no?

 Thanks for checking on that.  Oct 4?  It appears we just missed an
anniversary.

#ifdef BEAT_DEAD_HORSES

 Have I mentioned that full disclosure is a good idea?  Things like
this are one reason why.  :-)  People thinking we're a power-mad cabal
isn't something I'm overly concerned with, but organizational amnesia
is a real problem.  "We" all thought the paperwork was never filed.
Now, if someone had only posted a message to the mailing list, we'd
have had a record.

#endif

Peter Wells, who we suspect is the president of the snowmobile club, "Monadnock
Snow Snoopers" evidently filed his organization's 5-year report under GNHLUG's
business ID.

 So, apparently, this was benign after all.

 What have we learned from this?  We have learned that if one wants
to create a fake business, the way to do it is to find a moribund one
and file a report with their ID, rather than create one out of whole
cloth.  ;-)

 This has been a Public Service Message from your friendly
neighborhood Self-Appointed Loud-Mouth.

 Cheers,

-- Ben