On Mar 14, 2007, at 17:57, Ted Roche wrote:

"NOTE: There are several reports of boxes labeled PVR-150 actually containing a different card, the HVR-1600, which is NOT supported by MythTV nor this installfest. As we have no way to tell what's in the box, we do NOT recommend purchasing a PVR-150 at this time. If you have a real PVR-150, we'll be glad to help you get it working at the installfest."

Is the card silk-screened PVR-150 or is it labeled correctly, just in the wrong box?

That would be the difference between having no chance and requiring a tech-check before mail order shipping or attempting to buy 'locally'.

-Bill

-----
[EMAIL PROTECTED]           Cell: 603.252.2606
New Blog: http://blog.bfccomputing.com/