Crap, it's almost meeting time.  Times flies like an arrow.

  So, like, this telephone museum thing.  Is the plan that interested
parties (is anyone interested aside from me?) just show up around 10
AM?  Who else is gonna be there (so the earlier arrivals can know to
wait for the later ones)?    Ted, you've implied you know where it is,
is it hard to find?  The webiste directions basically just say "I-89,
Exit 8 or 9".

  I assume I can follow someone else from there to the Hopkinton Town
Library.  If I'm the only one who shows up I might be in trouble.

-- Ben