On Sun, Apr 13, 2008 at 10:12 AM, Ted Roche <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>  What would folks like to do?

  I'm going to be talking with Rob Anderson and anyone else interested
at UNH about the possability of doing something for SFD there in
Durham.  This week's SLUG meeting was even crazier then usual (missing
software!  exploding projectors! wireless side projects!), so the
talking hasn't happened yet.  Lots of students with no money should
mean an interest in free software, and I'm hoping the sterotypical
anti-corporate mentality a lot of students actually do have should
mean an interest in Free Software.

-- Ben