So my girlfriend and I went to go have lunch at Wings Your Way on Sunday and
there was a sign on the door that they are temporarily closed. I did a
little digging to try and find out why, and mainly what I found was a
message in reply comments on their Facebook apologizing for the closure and
saying they are trying to get reopened real soon. I wasn't sure if the
organizers for ManchLUG had heard about this so wanted to post something.
(One of these days I'll make it up there!)

This was posted Friday:
Wings Your Way <http://www.facebook.com/wingsyourway>
I am very sorry we had to temporarily close the Manchester location. We are
working to have it reopened soon. We will update with more info when we have
it.
Loyalty & Gift Cards can still be used at our North Hampton Location.
I personally spoke to all Managers about the closing and have called every
single team wings member this week. Do not believe the silly rumors. I can
be contacted at i...@wingsyourway.com
I am working super overtime to get the doors back open!
--Cory Nadilo

And this is response to a specific user comment on Saturday:
Wings Your Way <http://www.facebook.com/wingsyourway> Shane, we had to
temporarily close the Manchester location. We are working VERY, VERY HARD to
have it reopened soon. We will update with more info when we have it.

-Shawn