All,
        I am looking for a web-based e-mal relay system. Basically, what I'm
looking to do is set up something on my web server that I (or other
people) can plug in the names of the pop and smtp servers, username and
password, and it goes out and gets the mail and displays it on a web
front-end. I have looked at MUMail and MailMan, bu the former is
unstable and only works for one or two messages and the latter costs
$$$. Does anyone have any suggestions?
TIA,
Kenny
PS I am also thinking that this might be the perfect reason to learn
Perl better and brush up on my HTML.