On Tue, 15 Feb 2000, Matt Herbert wrote:

>       http://opensource.creative.com/
>
> You want the emu10k1 stuff.  The only problem I ran into was in
> compiling. The Makefile has some sort of auto detection for a kernel
> version but it wasn't working.  I had to manually enter my kernel
[SNIP]
> Also you may want to turn DEBUG off at the top of the Makefile, with
> debug on it tends write *lots* of stuff to the system log.

You must have really old versions of the drivers.. I didn't have any of
those problems.

--
"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"    "Who watches the watchmen?"
-Juvenal, Satires, VI, 347

Derek D. Martin      |  Senior UNIX Systems/Network Administrator
Arris Interactive    |  A Nortel Company
[EMAIL PROTECTED]  |  [EMAIL PROTECTED]