Here is where you can go and look at the two logos.

http://jflythe.ne.mediaone.net/gnhlug/

You can order either one.  I need 25 of each to make it cost effective. We
can also do them on front or back, but I forgot to ask the printer if there
was an extra charge if we did some of each (I doubt it, but I will ask).

The shirts are top qualtiy and the sizes are as follows.

S - M - L - XL - XXL - XXXL - ( I may be able to get XXXXL and also talls)

The colors available to start will be white or gray.

I am still waiting for a call today firming up cost and delivery.

As of right now, I am up to 18 T-shirts and 4 sweatshirts

Jerry