Well, ok, then.... Let's not ignore things here. I gave a fairly detailed
account of what I am looking to do, and why. Aparently, several people think
that there would be a better way to go about it, but no one is saying how! So,
if people have other solutions, please feel free to share them. I am always open
to suggestions ;-)
TIA,
Kenny