All,
        Does anyone know if  "-p all" in an ipchains rule actually means ALL protocols,
or does it only include tcp, udp, and icmp? I got the realAudio server for
RedHat, and I am trying to set it up on my webserver, but the webserver is
behind a firewall. I need to redirect the ports to the inside, but I also need
to let the traffic back out. I tried wrapping the stream in http, but it doesn't
seem to be working all that well.
TIA,
Kenny