[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> It just dawned on me, I volunteered my speakers, but I forgot to ask what they
> are getting hooked upto. The use exposed wire leads for connections, not the
> A/V plugs that most things use now (they're old speakers). I can bring my tuner
> if we need that to run the speakers, too.
> Kenny
> > Jerry,
> >       I can't help you with the easel, but I have a few power strips, and
> > I have some stereo speakers that I can bring. They are 3ft high cabinet
> > speakers. They aren't the greatest, but you're more than welcome to use
> > them. I'm not sure what I have for speaker wire, though. I might have to
> > pick some up depending on how far from the source they have to be.
> > Kenny
> >
> > Kenneth E. Lussier
> > FISC-RMS
> > 563-3444

The overflow room would be driven by a VCR, probably the standard
hookups (whatever they are, I don't own a VCR).  Ben has also
volunteered his stereo system.

jeff
Jeffry Smith            Technical Sales Consultant           Mission
Critical Linux
[EMAIL PROTECTED]    phone:  978.446.9166, x271     fax:
978.446.9470