Bayard can't make tonight's show.  I'm willing to bring my camcorder
again, if someone has a VCR.  I also need a tripod, as I didn't get to
the store over the weekend to buy one.

Any help appreciated.

jeff
GNHLUG amateur camera person
Jeffry Smith      Technical Sales Consultant     Mission Critical Linux
[EMAIL PROTECTED] phone:978.446.9166,x271 fax:978.446.9470