I just found bonobo on the helixcode site:
http://a1180.g.akamai.net/7/1180/1405/200005111225/www.helixcode.com/apps/evolution-preview/bonobo-0.12.tar.gz

I assume bonobo.h is in there.

jeff

On Thu, 18 May 2000, Paul
Lussier wrote:

> Date: Thu, 18 May 2000 14:43:15 -0400
> From: Paul Lussier <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Subject: Anyone know what rpm bonobo.h is in?
>

> I'm trying to build something which requires is, and, though you'd think that
> between an "Install Everything" under RH and complete Helix-Code install, I'd
> have it, I don't!
>
> Thanks,

Jeffry Smith      Technical Sales Consultant     Mission Critical Linux
[EMAIL PROTECTED] phone:978.446.9166,x271 fax:978.446.9470