If anyone goes there this weekend, please bring an extra linux CD for
the guy selling the computers there... I just realized that all my
extras are already out on (permenant) loan... and this guy's systems are
great low-end linux boxen.

I'll probably be hanging around this morning pricing stuff... look for
the guy in the black trenchcoat, ponytail, and 5 o'clock shadow about 6
foot, 230 lbs... I'll probably wander around till noon or so.

Brian

|  [EMAIL PROTECTED]               Spam me and DIE!       |
|                Http://iwww.datasquire.net                   |
|                 Co-Founder & Co-Owner of                    |
|              Data Squire Internet Services                  |