I want to thank Ted Tso for the wonderful presentation
on File Systems, last night. I have long sought an opportunity
to attend just such a lecture (or presentation).

Also, my thanks to those responsible for organizing
such an interesting meeting

Thanks

-- paulc

Paul A. Courchene         Linux Wannabee          It said on the box, "Windows 95 or
Better"
Tel: (978) 446-9166 ext: 258                      So I loaded Linux ...
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
anonymous
Home:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.missioncriticallinux.com