May 23, 2000
Mr. Jerry Kubeck
Greater New Hampshire Linux Users Group
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Worcester, MA

Dear Jerry,
I would like to introduce a new wholly owned subsidiary of Applix called VistaSource. You may have read about our spinout to VistaSource or perhaps you have used Applixware Office in the past.

``New Wholly-Owned Subsidiary Sets Sights On Becoming World's Leading Linux Application Innovator - On the Desktop and Over the Internet''

In conjunction with the launch, VistaSource officially released three core products based on ApplixWare 5.0. Applixware is the only commercial integrated Linux office suite to base its look and feel on open source interface technology through its adoption of the GTK+ technology. Additionally, version 5.0 provides closer integration for Linux desktops in the support for the dragging and dropping of files from the GNOME and KDE desktop environments into Applixware documents. Moving forward, VistaSource intends to market and brand their products to represent the new VistaSource brand.

In either case, I would like to inform you and your Linux User Community of a special offer. Now and through the end of June, VistaSource is promoting Applixware Office for Linux (suggested retail price of $99) to any member of your Lunix User Group for $39.95. Applixware Office includes a word processor, spreadsheet, graphics editor, presentation graphics editor, database connectivity through ODBC and over severnty file formats for word, graphic and spreadsheet translation. Don't delay. To order, go to the VistaSource web page:
http://www.vistasource.com and follow the instructions. If you are indeed interested, please send us a copy of your membership list. The list will only be used for membership validation upon them placing an order with VistaSource, Inc. There will be no additional marketing materials sent to these users.

Thank you for time today and I look forward to working with your organization to provide a valuable application addition to your Linux desktop.
Regards,
Eric Sommerhalter
Sales Manager
VistaSource, Inc.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Jerry Kubeck Customer Support Appropriate Solutions, Inc.
[EMAIL PROTECTED] www.AppropriateSolutions.com