On Thu, May 25, 2000 at 04:51:25PM -0400, Randy Edwards <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> If you want to go the web route to purchase, I really like
> <http://www.cyberguys.com> for little stuff like that -- just be careful you
> don't wind up spending $150 on little $6 items. :-)  Also,

    Less than $2 for a 6 ft cable!  See, I knew $14 was asking a bit
much...

On Thu, May 25, 2000 at 04:31:22PM -0400, Bill Sconce <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Electronic Planet, on Amherst Street, would probably be good for that.
> They don't have everything, but what they do have is priced more in
> line with computer shows.

    I checked it out, and they're about a mile from my new apartment!
I predict many visits in the future...

    Thanks to all for the quick assistance.

--
Bob Bell                Compaq Computer Corporation
Software Engineer       110 Spit Brook Rd - ZKO3-3/U14