I am going to be sending the list of those from the GNHLUG who responded to
me with an affirmative that they wanted to participate in the discounted
Applixware promotion in about an hour or two.

If you missed the email I sent with the Applix offer, here is your last
chance to participate. Applix has offered the ApplixWare suite (sugg retail
$99.99) to the lugs for a price of $39.99 each until June 30th. In order to
participate, you must be on the list that I submit.

So I will be submitting the list at around 11:00 EDT today. If you are
interested and haven't let me know, please do so. I have had 24 "Put me on
the List" so far.

Jerry