On Fri, 26 May 2000, Michael O'Donnell wrote:

> (tee-hee!)  I had a chuckle when I realized that the email quoted
> below (cluttered as it is with all that "MIME quoted-printable"
> junk) was a message explaining that it's useful to be aware of
> the underlying representation of one's creations:

Sorry Charlie, the clutter is apparently on your end... I had no such
clutter in the copy I received.  I suspect your mail gateway is running
either Lotus Notes or MS Exchange, and either doesn't know how or is not
configured to handle MIME quoted printable messages.  Your mail server
should "do the right thing" but it didn't.

--
Derek Martin
System Administrator