Hi everyone,
    I was wondering if there were any install/conversion sessions coming up.
I run Linux on a slow box (PII 266) in my house, but I would like to switch
to Linux as my DNS and mail server. I currently use windows for all server
functions but unfortunately doing so slows my system to a crawl. No I'm not
surprised and it is what I have come to expect from MS (so you don't have to
comment DEREK ;-P )  If anyone can help especially with the DNS and mail
server setup that would be great. At the very least I'll take book
recommendations.
Thanks,
Ray