Brian Chabot wrote:

> On Thu, 18 May 2000, jim t.p. ryan wrote:
>
> > Where's the Globe Plaza?
>
> I tried responding to this before, but it seems there was some mail
> server problem...
>
> It's on Main St. in Nashua just south of the Down Town area, right by
> the Dunkin Donuts that isn't on the corner of Canal & Main.
>
> Coming from Rt. 3 take Exit 5 East and follow Rt. 111 to Main St.  Turn
> Right on Main, and look got the Dunkin Doinuts on your left.

Actually, if *I* were headed there, I would:

    - get off at exit 4, head East on East Dunstable until I came to
      Main Street (Stop Light at a 'T' intersection).  Let's see, that
      will be a right if you are headed North on RT3, and a left if you
      are headed South on RT3...  >;)

    - Turn left (North) onto Main Street and follow straight thru next
      light (Exxon & Osco Drug) on left

    - Globe Plaza is on the right just up the street (any one of the
      next few rights after the EXXON will get you into the plaza lot)

> The flea market has a huge sign marked "Flea Market".  It's open Sat. &
> Sun from 9 to 5.
>
> Hope this helps.
>
> Brian

 "If Gates is going back into programming and design, this is the best
   thing that ever happened to Linux..."   -- Jon "Maddog" Hall
begin:vcard
n:Roberts;David
tel;pager:Nope - MobilCOMM was too unreliable
tel;cell:Yup - but it's usually off
tel;fax:978-256-4778
tel;home:*sorry*
tel;work:978-256-0052  x1393
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
url:http://www.mc.com/
org:Mercury Computer Systems, Inc.;Hardware Support Engineering
adr:;;199 Riverneck Road;Chelmsford;MA;01824;USA
version:2.1
email;internet:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
title:Senior Hardware Engineer
x-mozilla-cpt:;18336