Yesterday, Benjamin Scott gleaned this insight:

> On Thu, 20 Jul 2000, Derek Martin wrote:
> >> A hollow voice utters ``Cretin!''.
> >
> > It is dark.  You are likely to be eaten by a grue...
>
>   You are in a maze of twisty passages, all alike.
>
>   You see a white house to the north.  There is a mailbox here.
>
>   (I still don't quite get this Discordian thing, but Adventure and Zork I
> know.  ;-)
>
>   (Anyone who is interested, I have the files needed to play Zork on Linux,
> plus an ADVENT binary for i386 Linux, and a bookmark for a web version of
> ADVENT.  Mail me at [EMAIL PROTECTED] if interested.)

Yeah me too, in fact I have all of the earlier Infocom games.  But more
importantly, can you play them on your Palm Pilot?  Oh yeah baby, hours
and hours of MGAF (Mobile Geek Adventuring Fun).

Truth is I no longer have the time or the patience to play those games...
:(