>Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2000 08:58:24 -0400
>To: Tom Faska <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>From: Jerry Kubeck <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>Subject: Re: Job posting?

>Tom,
>
>You may send this note to the list with a request for more info to call or
>send you private email. You can also post at the SLUG site on the job list.
>GO to http://www.slug.org.

>Jerry Kubeck
>Chairman, GNHLUG

Xanoptix, Inc. is seeking two people for the IT group with skills in
the following areas.

    Linux server setup and operation (email, SAMBA, FTP server,
    apache), networking (management and configuration of switches,
    routers), desktop support for Windows (applications and OS),
    specification and setup of new PC systems, and general IT tasks
    (backup, restore, disaster planning, etc.)  This position would
    also include support of a digital PBX phone system.  Our network
    consists of a Linux server running SAMBA for SMB file services,
    qmail as the MTA, and Apache for local intranet web services.
    Linux evangelist welcome.

    Sysadmin for HP-UX servers and workstations and Cadence EDA tools
    support.  Looking for someone with experience with as a UNIX
    Sysadmin (HP-UX desired), who can provide setup and support for
    NIS, NFS, backup and general support for a cluster of HP-UX
    servers and workstations.  Also seeking 2+ years experience
    with support of Cadence ASIC EDA tools.

Xanoptix, Inc. is a small startup working on the next generation of
high-speed optical connection products.  Located in Nashua, NH (soon
to be moving to South Merrimack), we offer our employees competitive
salary, full benefits (medical, dental, vision, life & disability
insurance, 401k) and best of all - stock options.

For more information please contact Tom at:

    603 888 2966     or     [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Send your resume to:

    [EMAIL PROTECTED]