All,

I have some quick questions. Does anyone have any experience with PAM? I
want to learn more about it. My basic plan is to figure out how to use
the PAM_RADIUS_AUTH module to replace all other authentication methods.
I'd like to use RADIUS to authenticate users for several things like ppp
(both dial-up and internet-based), SSH, and regular network logins (to
replace NIS).

I can't seem to find any good documentation on PAM anywhere. Does anyone
know of any? Or a book maybe? There just doesn't seem to be anything
useful on the web (now there's a concept, eh?)

TIA,
Kenny

PS I don't recommend doing a google search for PAM, either (unless you
want some good porn ;-)