Any slugs on the list?  I'd like to know if I'm heading up to UNH or
Pease tonight, or if the meeting's cancelled or moved.

jeff

On Mon, 11 Sep 2000, Lori Hitchcock wrote:

> Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2000 14:58:21 -0400
> From: Lori Hitchcock <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> To: "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Subject: Tonights Slug meeting?
>
> Are the SLUGS meeting tonight?  I think it is UNH's turn but I haven't heard
>anything.
> Lori Hitchcock
> Hitchcock Staffing 800-867-9188

Jeffry Smith      Technical Sales Consultant     Mission Critical Linux
[EMAIL PROTECTED]   phone:603.930.9739   fax:978.446.9470
Thought for today:  gag vi.

 Equivalent to choke, but connotes more
   disgust. "Hey, this is FORTRAN code.  No wonder the C compiler
   gagged."  See also barf.