Hello and welcome Alex,

I certainly will encourage you to start a LUG in Lowell if you think you
have enough people to keep it going. This is the perfect place to see how
many of our border members would be interested.

It would be good to see you at the GNHLUG 3rd Quarter meeting, but I
understand if you can't make it. We are going to have one heck of a 4th
Quarter (Holiday) Extravaganza. Date not set yet. Keep the calendar open
for around the first Wed of December.

Jerry Kubeck
Chairman, GNHLUG